My client is looking for a hands-on Java Developer who will contribute his/her experience and skills to the quality and implementation of our software products to our customers. As a Java developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance..
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identifying & profiling potential new customers, and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- 2 years working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management,Transaction Management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases..
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Team Player.
- Fluent in English
- Development knowledge of RESTful webservices..
- Knowledge of working with Netbeans and Glassfish Server.
- Ability to work in a multi-site environment with geographically dispersed technical teams.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View