My client is looking for a hands-on Java Developer who will contribute his/her experience and skills to the quality and implementation of our software products to our customers. As a Java developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance..
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identifying & profiling potential new customers, and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- 2 years working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management,Transaction Management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases..
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Team Player.
- Fluent in English
- Development knowledge of RESTful webservices..
- Knowledge of working with Netbeans and Glassfish Server.
- Ability to work in a multi-site environment with geographically dispersed technical teams.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View