My client is looking for a hands-on Java Developer who will contribute his/her experience and skills to the quality and implementation of our software products to our customers. As a Java developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance..
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identifying & profiling potential new customers, and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Completes application development by contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- 2 years working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management,Transaction Management etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases..
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework.
- Team Player.
- Fluent in English
- Development knowledge of RESTful webservices..
- Knowledge of working with Netbeans and Glassfish Server.
- Ability to work in a multi-site environment with geographically dispersed technical teams.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View