My clinet is looking for a Project Manager, working as part of the IT Department. Reporting to the PMO Manager, this position is responsible for leading and managing projects from initiation to implementation, on time within budget and scope within the IT Department.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Meet with stakeholders/clients to take requirements of each project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to represent the company in a client facing role.
- The ability to take responsibility for high quality and on-time project deliveries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand and deliver on internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrable experience managing projects, preferably in an IT environment.
- PM Qualification (or working towards) and/or Supply Chain Business knowledge is an advantage.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View