My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats.
One key requirement is to have a background in programming web applications from both internal use and external internet facing application used to interact with our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building, attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming.
The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
As part of the main role the candidate will also handle software and user security and monitoring of such activities.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Manage and keep documents updated for S.O.P and security aware systems (G.D.P.R).
- Act as auxiliary role to day to day running of I.T to manage users and software to cover holidays and sick days.
- Proven experience as a programmeror relevant role
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Jquery,Bootstrap 3 /4)
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View