My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats.
One key requirement is to have a background in programming web applications from both internal use and external internet facing application used to interact with our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building, attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming.
The goal is to design and build superior and innovative software by writing clean and flawless code.
As part of the main role the candidate will also handle software and user security and monitoring of such activities.
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
- Manage and keep documents updated for S.O.P and security aware systems (G.D.P.R).
- Act as auxiliary role to day to day running of I.T to manage users and software to cover holidays and sick days.
- Proven experience as a programmeror relevant role
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Jquery,Bootstrap 3 /4)
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View