As a Junior IT Support with SalesSense International you will be a part of an extremely high performing skilled team whose ethos is centered on integrity and respect. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
- Installs, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs of hardware and software on or related to desktop pc’s, printers, pc hardware systems, pc networks, LAN and Cloud platforms.
- Runs and monitors batch jobs such as system updates with external vendors.
- Troubleshoots as first level support any problems experienced by user equipment.
- Provides technical support for standard and proprietary desktop software. Relate to a diverse group of people, including team members, senior management, business customers, and vendors with courtesy and in a constructive, professional manner.
- Provides information for standard desktop relocations and set up, by investigating and asking appropriate questions to support end-user needs.
- Lifts and transports PC’s, monitors, terminals and printers for deployment. Performs repairs or coordinates with vendors on more complex repairs.
- Maintains and troubleshoots networking problems and systems (PC networking including switches and cabling, RF wireless systems, etc)
- Maintains and troubleshoots proprietary material handling software and systems from vendors such as Dematic and Schaefer.
- Answers questions regarding PC/printer software/hardware issues, and makes IT recommendations.
- Relevant Qualification and previous experience in a technical support function.
- Knowledge of equipment pieces, including printers, terminals, PCs, RF communication hardware, etc.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware and operating systems.
- Knowledge of various software, such as Microsoft Windows operating system, MSOffice Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer.
- Experience following processes, recommending improvements, translating technical terms to non-technical users, solving technical problems and working in a team environment.
- Hours of support may require weekend, holiday and/or off-hours shift coverage.
- Experience in sales or call center environment highly desirable.
- Experience identifying and working with basic electronics, such as computer components, A/V equipment, call handling devices, android devices etc.
- Knowledge of coding and/or programming (such as Visual Basic, HTML, PHP, ASP).
- Experience building and maintaining databases (such as Web, Access and SQL).
- Knowledge of network topologies.
- Experience coordinating service requests with appropriate team.
- Salary of €20,000 & €3,000 Yearly Performance Bonus
- Private health insurance (LAYA) and company pension scheme after 1 years’ service
- Incremental annual leave days based on tenure – 1 additional day every year – up to 25 days
- Monthly performance and Engagement Incentives
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual performance review process linked to pay reviews
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View