As a Transport Planner you will be scheduling, and co-ordinating company fleet, drivers and crew members. Aiding transport team members where necessary.
- Reports to the Transport Manager
- Become a key member of the transport team
- Operate closely with the transport manager to ensure constant communications with vehicles, drivers and on-board systems to meet service requirements.
- Merge customer requirements and driver/vehicle availability with daily and weekly transport plans and communicate with all parties to ensure sufficient capacity and flexibility.
- Monitor and assist compliance with transport regulations, including tachographs, driver’s hours, licence & CPC, vehicle safety checks.
- Assist with route planning and reviewing existing routes to manage customer coverage.
- Schedule and coordinate drivers and crew members based on forecasted peak business levels.
- Communicate professionally, effectively and assertively with team members, drivers and crew to harness good working relations
- Check crews are compliant with site agreements, health and safety standards and defect reporting.
- Sending updates to drivers as necessary
- Inputting jobs onto transport management systems
- Ensure company procedures and quality service are maintained always
- Experience required in transport planning/scheduling role
- Ability to work under own initiative with strong motivational skills
- Strong communication interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Strong team player, Customer Focused
- Be self-motivated and ambitious and enjoy working in a busy environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View