The primary responsibility of this Role is to improve our Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality and professional Technical Support to customers.
- Providing expert level software support within the CCC team and to Customers, Service Engineers and Service Partners as required.
- Training and Mentoring to Primary and Advanced Agents within the CCC including Technical Certification evaluations.
- Liaising with Platform Engineers and Product Managers on a regular basis to ensure detailed knowledge of all imminent software related releases and known issues.
- Installing, Updating and testing of new Products in the lab, completing validation testing and recreating customer issues in a controlled environment to identify faults
- Degree in IT/Software/Computer Engineering/Information Systems or similar based Qualification
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate logical troubleshooting steps when working on software issues
- Excellent aptitude to understand and explain technical information.
- Good knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft, Unix/Linux, Novell, MAC) desirable
- Good knowledge of Networking Technologies (TCP/IP, SNMP) desirable
- Good knowledge in VMWare an advantage
- Good coaching and presentation skills essential.
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn and work quickly.
- Fluency required in English.
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport.
- Highly motivated self starter.
- Experience in licensing issues relating to software
- Experience in configuration of software and hardware products
- Computer: Professional user.