The primary responsibility of this Role is to improve our Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality and professional Technical Support to customers.
- Providing expert level software support within the CCC team and to Customers, Service Engineers and Service Partners as required.
- Training and Mentoring to Primary and Advanced Agents within the CCC including Technical Certification evaluations.
- Liaising with Platform Engineers and Product Managers on a regular basis to ensure detailed knowledge of all imminent software related releases and known issues.
- Installing, Updating and testing of new Products in the lab, completing validation testing and recreating customer issues in a controlled environment to identify faults
- Degree in IT/Software/Computer Engineering/Information Systems or similar based Qualification
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to demonstrate logical troubleshooting steps when working on software issues
- Excellent aptitude to understand and explain technical information.
- Good knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft, Unix/Linux, Novell, MAC) desirable
- Good knowledge of Networking Technologies (TCP/IP, SNMP) desirable
- Good knowledge in VMWare an advantage
- Good coaching and presentation skills essential.
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn and work quickly.
- Fluency required in English.
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport.
- Highly motivated self starter.
- Experience in licensing issues relating to software
- Experience in configuration of software and hardware products
- Computer: Professional user.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View