My client is currently seeking applications for a Lead Controls Engineer located in there Galway, Ireland premises. This Lead Controls Engineer will work as a member of the Systems Architecture Design & Controls Team supporting development of Products. This role will support the execution of embedded controls development projects, working with hardware, software, validation test and system integration functions.
- Develop controller models for system level control algorithms and logic that provide superior performance, enhance reliability and diagnostics.
- Execute model-in-the-loop simulations to verify control behavior and performance.
- Support system and sub-system level integration testing to ensure control system behavior meets functional and non-functional requirements. Review and analyze system test data.
- Mentor and supervise team members.
- Work with software development teams to integrate model-generated software into application software.
- Adhere to model development standards and processes.
- Collaborate with System integration teams and Product management.
- Drive project execution to achieve project milestones.
- Develop and execute team technology and process strategies.
- 10% travel anticipated.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science required. Other technical degrees may be considered with relevant work experience.
- At least 12 years experience in controls, electronics, systems or software engineering is required.
- Master’s Degree in Control Theory is strongly preferred.
- Experience with model based design processes and modeling & simulation of complex systems is required.
- Understanding of control system design. Classical control knowledge required (PID control, linear control, digital filtering). Advanced control knowledge preferred (modern control theory, model predictive control, non-linear control, adaptive control, fuzzy logic).
- Advanced proficiency with Simulink and Stateflow is required.
- Understanding of optimization techniques is preferred.
- Experience with MAAB, J-MAAB, IEC 62304 standards or equivalents are preferred.
- Experience in automating processes is preferred.
- Proficiency in SVN, Jenkins or Dymola beneficial.
- Knowledge in refrigeration, vapor compression or thermodynamics/fluid dynamics is a plus.
- Knowledge in compressors, engines or power electronics is a plus.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View