Due to the ever increasing demand for houses, apartments and commercial dwellings to buy and sell in Galway City and County area we are now in the position to recruit an additional property sales agent.
- Meeting and talking to sellers.
- Collecting information about a property.
- Estimating the value of the property.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitoring sales as they proceed.
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- A property licence OR alternatively have done a minimum 2 year certificate in property.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Strong sales, negotiation and inter personal skills.
- Excellent IT proficiency.
- Strong administrative skills.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View