The Logistics Co-ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating and monitoring of the delivery and collection of medical devices to all our customers – Public and Private Hospitals Nationwide. In this role you will be required to liaise and communicate with internal representatives, sub-contractors and drivers on a daily basis to ensure all goods are distributed effectively, whilst ensuring we maintain our excellent standards of service to our customers.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and monitoring of all product deliveries and collections to hospitals nationwide, ensuring customer satisfaction
- The maintenance of accurate logs of all transportation of goods.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with a team of Drivers/Company Representative and sub-contractors on a daily basis to ensure goods are distributed and collected accurately and efficiently.
- Dealing on a daily basis with external delivery services ensuring SLA’s are maintained.
- A good level of computer skills with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)- Navision desirable.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment dealing with constant change a critical deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Outstanding organization and coordination abilities.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of logistics.
- Full clean driving licence desirable.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View