- Duties to include; preventative maintenance, fabrication and repair on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs throughout the plant; Involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines; Overhaul repair and modification of machines and equipment. Ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose
- Actively practice and promote safe working practices
- Fault finding, testing, and the repair or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures and parts
- Where a detailed specification is not provided, work in consultation with stake holders to develop and implement the most effective solution.
- Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and predetermined specifications
- Overhaul, upkeep and repair of all plant machines including; Heading and forming equipment, Multi spindle turning machines, Heat treatment furnace lines and associated support equipment, Plating line, Automatic inspection equipment AND Packaging equipment
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Design, promote and carry out Preventative Maintenance
- Review and advise on engineering requirements and drawings
- Supporting production in process improvements
- Support purchasing on a technical level with vendors
- Work with and coordinate contractors
- Effective communication – keeping management and relevant parties aware and seeking advice and assistance when required.
- Any other duty as may be required commensurate with the grading of the post and the skill of the post holder.
- Documentation/ recording of work carried out
Qualification in tool making or fitting.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Good organizational skills.
Self-motivated individual with good troubleshooting skills.
Able to communicate, both in writing and verbally, with internal and external people.
Computer literate including Email and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, Power point
Fork truck and hoist operation certs and experience an advantage.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View