My client are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their R&D development team. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic design team developing High-Tech products for the agricultural sector. The position requires a strong candidate who is able to demonstrate initiative, innovation and drive to succeed within a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Working on New Product Development within the Agri R&D team.
- Developing concepts through all stages of the mechanical design process.
- Preparation of CAD for new parts.
- Control of Bill of materials and ECO process.
- Support procurement in managing manufacturing partners.
- Work closely with purchasing to manage component costs.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical design reviews
- Build prototypes and manage laboratory and field testing.
- Manage development schedules to project timelines.
- Work closely with electronics / software disciplines on control system integration.
- Document designs and specifications based on the ISO 9001 QMS.
- Any other duties as specified by manager.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical.
- 5+ years of relevant industrial experience within a design environment.
- Excellent 3D CAD Skills with Pro-E, Solidworks or similar.
- Good understanding of design for manufacture is essential.
- Experience in DFMEA's and risk management techniques a key advantage.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines while keeping the overall system level design in mind.
- Demonstrates ability to get to root cause and to take effective action to solve problems and to prevent reoccurrence.
- Strong teamwork skills with a results-oriented commitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience desirable.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment advantageous.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Overview:Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system....View