My client global specialists in energy management are now recruiting for Electronic/Mechanical Commissioning Engineers.
- Supervision of, and preparation of fundamental specification, programming, commissioning, final tuning of HVAC controls
- Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
- Regular attendance to site for meetings, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance activities.
- Perform factory and site acceptance tests, identifying actual and potential non-conformances
- Assist with project management, planning and review of technical decisions and challenges
- Develop and maintain documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports in a timely manner, also assist with proposals, quotations and estimates
- Strive to develop and maintain technical best practice
- Provide mentoring and development of less experienced technical staff as well as job project/contract training for customers
- Additional activities to meet contracted requirements and/or to provide customer service and support
- Systematic diagnosis and troubleshooting of maintained systems
- Identification of new opportunities while attending customer sites to promote Services growth
- Undertaking of Small works projects including cost effective and efficient design of BMS HVAC controls systems
- Be available to join an out-of-hours call-out rota.
- Ensure issued instruments and tools are in working condition; report any losses or breakages to Regional office in compliance with Health and Safety procedures. Maintain calibration of test equipment
- Other duties may be assigne
- Trade qualification in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or electronic discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate related work experience as required.
- An understanding of HVAC and Building Services Applications in commercial or industrial applications
- The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Solid working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
- Sound working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant / control systems and philosophies and an understanding of power and control systems
- Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
- Sound commercial acumen, experience in cost monitoring & control, quality control, subcontractor management and designer management
- Proficient with MS project CAD, Visio as well as Word and Excel
- Must hold a valid driving license
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View