My client global specialists in energy management are now recruiting for Electronic/Mechanical Commissioning Engineers.
- Supervision of, and preparation of fundamental specification, programming, commissioning, final tuning of HVAC controls
- Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
- Regular attendance to site for meetings, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance activities.
- Perform factory and site acceptance tests, identifying actual and potential non-conformances
- Assist with project management, planning and review of technical decisions and challenges
- Develop and maintain documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports in a timely manner, also assist with proposals, quotations and estimates
- Strive to develop and maintain technical best practice
- Provide mentoring and development of less experienced technical staff as well as job project/contract training for customers
- Additional activities to meet contracted requirements and/or to provide customer service and support
- Systematic diagnosis and troubleshooting of maintained systems
- Identification of new opportunities while attending customer sites to promote Services growth
- Undertaking of Small works projects including cost effective and efficient design of BMS HVAC controls systems
- Be available to join an out-of-hours call-out rota.
- Ensure issued instruments and tools are in working condition; report any losses or breakages to Regional office in compliance with Health and Safety procedures. Maintain calibration of test equipment
- Other duties may be assigne
- Trade qualification in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration or electronic discipline.
- You should be able to demonstrate related work experience as required.
- An understanding of HVAC and Building Services Applications in commercial or industrial applications
- The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Solid working knowledge of computers, operating systems and associated peripherals
- Sound working knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant / control systems and philosophies and an understanding of power and control systems
- Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
- Sound commercial acumen, experience in cost monitoring & control, quality control, subcontractor management and designer management
- Proficient with MS project CAD, Visio as well as Word and Excel
- Must hold a valid driving license
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View