- Installs and maintains MS SQL servers running MS SQL server 2016 in an enterprise level production environment.
- Improving/troubleshooting system performance.
- Planning backup and recovery of databases.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies.
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions.
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers.
- Assist with effort estimates and project schedules.
- Enhance and maintain system functionality.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Degree in Computing
- Needs to be proficient at analysing Information
- Needs to have excellent SQL Server database administration & development skills including T-SQL and Stored Procedures. Familiarity with Java is a plus.
- Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Development Fundamentals, Development Process and Requirements
- 2+ years administration of Microsoft SQL 2008+ in a high transaction 24*7 environment.
Good database design and analysis skills
- Good data analysis experience
- 1+ years experience in a MS SQL Database Developer role with proficiency in writing T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in SSRS, SSIS or SSAS an advantage.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View