My client is currently recruiting a Motor Insurance Administrator working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams. Flexibility with regard to working hours is required, due to the nature of our operation running this role will require you to work across both the day and night operations.
- Co-ordinating insurance claims in line with procedures and compliance standards.
- Facilitating and maintaining best practice for insurance claims handling.
- Communicating verbally and in writing with insurers and network members.
- Providing advice, guidance and assistance on insurance issues
- Liaising with Network Members to ensure appropriate and timely communications on all issues relating to claims handling
- Run, analyse and interpret telematics and relevant data to produce professional reports, presenting results internally and externally.
- Working with Management to find new ways of creating operational efficiencies whilst working within current role and looking for continuous improvement
- Support planned training for all new policy holders.
- Plan regular review meetings and coordinate corrective actions and procedural requirements identified within these meetings.
- Liaise with our insurance partners to make sure insurance is a key daily focus.
- Update and maintain training platforms with all up to date insurance related content.
- Support and facilitate regular audits and reviews of all information provided
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, possessing the ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions.
- Good communication, presentation and telephony skills with an ability to discuss and explain information to all relevant parties.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be able to manage a workload that varies significantly day to day
- To be able to use the Microsoft Office suite to an intermediate level as a minimum
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. ....View
Administration & Project Accountant reporting to General Manager....View
To implement the companies Commercial Strategy for the Energy BU in the Utility and Renewable markets across Ireland.To develop and maintain a broad range of contacts up to and including C-l....View
We are recruiting for Customer Service Agents & Sales agents to work on one of our exciting campaigns providing inbound customer service and sales on behalf of our clients. We offer thes....View