This position requires a self-motivated individual that can conceptualize new ways to solve fastening problems for our customers. Responsibilities include all activities associated with the design and development of new products. In addition, must be able to accept input for a new product from any internal or external source.
- Carry out all design and development tasks necessary to bring a new product to market.
- Coordinate all development activities with Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality, Finance, Installation and Marketing.
- Develop the testing required for prototypes, pilot production and final customer acceptance.
- Communicate and work with all members of the New Product Development team: both Engineering and Marketing.
- Design of product using acceptable good engineering practices including thorough documentation and following procedures required by our quality department.
- Create and follow a schedule to evaluate and develop a new product.
- Design creative new solutions to problems presented by customers or the marketing department.
- Undertake investigative programs (teardowns) on customer product.
- Support design activity for key customers with calls and visits as necessary.
- Assist Applications Engineering in quoting activities.
- Promote the technical aspects.
- Undertake research to support the learning of new processes, products and technologies.
- Travel up to 40% to support product development, new releases, visit customers and suppliers.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in mechanical or design engineering.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- Team player who works well under own initiative.
- Proficient with Solid Modeling software (Pro/E preferred) and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to manage all activities associated with the design and development of new products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested in hearing more on this role then contact Caroline in confidence on 091 380711/086 3840862 or email email@example.com
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View