My client a world leader in medical technolog, offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
- To work as part of the existing Operations Engineering team to deliver projects and technical support to production operations in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Updating and re-issuing of associated documentation through the company change process.
- To work with the sustaining engineering group on improving designs through projects, and on product transfers from Product Development to manufacturing.
- To provide technical expertise during the project release phases.
To provide diagnostic, test, debug and support to the manufacturing.
- Electro-mechanical medical device product and test improvements.
- Diagnosis of faults and customer complaint investigations.
- Introduction of new products to the manufacturing.
- Generation and adherence to GMP.
- Assessment and implementation of engineering change requests.
Degree Electrical/Electronic Engineering
5 years’ experience in electronic and electro-mechanical systems manufacturing support, test development and troubleshooting (ideally in the medical device industry).
Experience in regulated industry including validation processes.
A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
Experience with test development software (e.g. LabVIEW, Test Stand) is beneficial.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View