My client a world leader in medical technolog, offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
- To work as part of the existing Operations Engineering team to deliver projects and technical support to production operations in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Updating and re-issuing of associated documentation through the company change process.
- To work with the sustaining engineering group on improving designs through projects, and on product transfers from Product Development to manufacturing.
- To provide technical expertise during the project release phases.
To provide diagnostic, test, debug and support to the manufacturing.
- Electro-mechanical medical device product and test improvements.
- Diagnosis of faults and customer complaint investigations.
- Introduction of new products to the manufacturing.
- Generation and adherence to GMP.
- Assessment and implementation of engineering change requests.
Degree Electrical/Electronic Engineering
5 years’ experience in electronic and electro-mechanical systems manufacturing support, test development and troubleshooting (ideally in the medical device industry).
Experience in regulated industry including validation processes.
A general knowledge of PCs (DOS, Windows, hardware installation).
Experience with test development software (e.g. LabVIEW, Test Stand) is beneficial.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View