As the winners of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Gold Star 2019 Irish Sales Champion Award Winners (2014, 2015,2016,2017 and 2018) and most recently awarded the prestigious ISO quality award we do that with great people, cutting edge technology and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue nationwide.
Join our rapidity growing team with company culture that nurtures and develops talent.
We will ensure you continue to progress in your career and become the best version of yourself.
We are seeking applications for a Operational Account Manager to work in our state of the art customer engagement centre in Dundalk, County Louth.
This is an exciting role where you are encouraged to use your own initiative, to break moulds and implement your own personal stamp.
We will support you on your way up the career ladder with exceptional access to training material to add to your skill set as well as an exceptional remuneration package for the ideal candidate.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement new structures, incentives, coaching and development within the customer engagement centre.
- Managing client feedback and client service trends and implementing appropriate process improvements where necessary.
- Manage team leaders, monitoring them in terms of productivity and ensuring a culture of coaching and development within the customer engagement centre.
- Manage employee morale through various reward and recognition initiatives, creating a high performance culture.
- Analysis of reports to assesses team and individual performance, identify and implement corrective action plans where required.
- Work with recruitment team to develop resourcing strategy, manage headcount resources efficiently
- Participate in department and companywide projects as required.
- You have a minimum of 3+ year’s management experience in a fast paced call centre environment.
- You have a proven ability to motivate, lead and develop staff and deliver on predefined targets.
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- You have strong communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
- You are an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive individual, you are results driven with excellent organisational skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View