The Coordination Team Leader is responsible for the direct management of a Central Support, Coordination Team consisting of approx. 7-10 team members. In addition to managing the activities of this team the role will support the Operations Manager of the region to achieve the orders and sales targets for the division. The individual will also have dotted line to other Senior Managers in the organization whom are reliant on the back-office team.
Ideally looking for someone coming from the Construction (commercial maybe industrial) real estate, Oil & gas (offshore projects) industries but not essential
1. Manage the daily operation of a team of coordinators, responsible for deploying engineers in the field, ensure logistics and parts availability, generating invoicing transactions, order acceptance, resource planning, operational and tendering support and the delivery of a positive customer experience. Drive 0.attention to maximizing backlog of the business through both Projects and Services.
2. Assume line management responsibility for allocation of workloads to cover planned and unplanned absences, managerial evaluation of performance reviews, recruitment selection participation and to ultimately ensure departmental personnel follow established company policies and procedures.
3. Restructure workloads as required to advance the organization from a BU focus to a customer focused set-up and organization. Look for synergies and opportunities to expand talent of team members as well as leverage team members specific skills.
4. To drive the team to achieve results in line with forecasted revenue/orders for each period and proactively identify opportunities.
5. To perform quality control checks ensuring tasks are completed to agreed SLA timescales and accuracy of tasks measured.
6. Review financial exception reports ensuring corrective action escalating common themes to departmental manager for review and change implementation.
7. Implement and deliver training programs to meet with staff development and upskilling requirements.
8. To be H&S aware and promote safe behaviours within the team aiming for zero incidents
- A Level or equivalent qualification.
- Management or Customer Service qualification.
- Evidence of continued training, or sufficient experience to demonstrate ability
- Significant experience of managing a team of Customer Service Advisors /Coordinators.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data to plan resources effectively.
- Experience of Customer Service Centre technologies and operations.
- Experience of reviewing and implementing new, improved processes.
- Performance Management Experience.
- A full clean driving license and a willingness to travel.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Due to our continued expansion of customer service teams we are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to be based in our Customer Engagement Centre in Dundalk. These roles will com....View
My client is looking for a hands-on Java Developer who will contribute his/her experience and skills to the quality and implementation of our software products to our customers. As a J....View
The Sales Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analysing sales and market data, providing feedback and insights to guide sales and promotional activities in both new and existing ma....View
My client is currently recruiting a Motor Insurance Administrator working as part of the Linehaul and Central Operations Teams. Flexibility with regard to working hours is required, due to t....View