The Order Management Coordinator will be a single point of contact proactively supporting the working relationship with direct transactional accounts (incl Intercompany accounts). They will be the primary contact for supporting customer’s order delivery requirements including scheduling, resolution of pricing issues and interfacing with Supply Planning for product availability and general account support within an account set.
You should be fluent in English & Spanish both verbal and written
You should present some experience with both ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Suite and E-Mail communication tool.
You should present the ability to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask & work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to work well as part of a team.
Excellent listening, questioning & communication skills (written & verbal), including good phone skills & strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrated analytical & Problem-solving ability
Solid understanding of business processes & organizational structures
Strong “can do” attitude & strong sense of ownership of customer issues. Positive attitude is a must for this role.
Oracle and InTouch experience an advantage
Experience working in a multicultural environment/ team
Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant 3rd level business qualification or a couple of years of related experience with required education or a couple years of related experience without required education
- Proactive transactional account/ order support
- Communication with internal and external customers regarding order and delivery status. Notify customers of upcoming back-orders.
- Notify customers/sales on pricing changes on monthly basis
- Validate that purchase orders are compliant with corporate & finance guidelines.
- Proactive communication with sales on EMEA back-orders and recover plan as well as on expected supply chain shortages