The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representatives, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout. Customer Service personnel should possess a friendly upbeat personality, and should be motivated, passionate, and love working with people.
- Process a large volume of Sales Orders timely & accurately. Proactively manage Orders to ensure customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status.
- Proactively respond and manage customer calls/queries in a professional manner.
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives and other members of the Ortho CS Team as required
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build trusted relationships with the Sales Representatives.
Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and experience of all aspects of the role as outlined.
- Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Possesses a good phone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Good administrative and IT/computing skills. Knowledge of Navision, an advantage.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail.
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills.
Previous experience of medical device customer or sales support, an advantage.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View