My client is involved in the distribution of specialist medical products, targeting key niche areas: Orthopaedic – Surgical – Aesthetic. The Company has approximately 25 agency agreements with world leading manufacturers of orthopaedic, surgical and aesthetic products.
The Orthopaedic Specialist will achieve sales and market share objectives by promoting the Stryker range of Orthopaedic Products. Customers include Orthopaedic Surgeons, Theatre Staff and Procurement across Munster and Kilkenny territory.
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility. Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
- Systematic collection, presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
- Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the market place
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
- Preferably +2 years’ successful track record in medical sales, ideally with Orthopaedic sales or Medical Device sales experience.
- Candidate will be based on Territory.
- High reliance on drive and planning/organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and computing skills
- Commercially aware, be able to manage a complex business.
- Self-motivated and team player
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager6 month Fixed term contract (with a view to permanent after 6 months completed)....View
This role is reporting into the Finance Business Partner.Fully responsible for financial reliability and accuracy of financial reporting's for Galway and Dubai hubs. Key areas managed Orders....View
The role is initially responsible for the set-up of a new warehouse distribution centre, which will include the on boarding of customer/s and recruitment of the warehouse team.In addition th....View
My client is a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. offers innovative solutions ....View