We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.
• Be a primary contact point for the relevant Heads of Department for other stakeholders across the business.
• Handle confidential and sensitive information relating to customers, business partners, employees, business strategy and general administration.
• Record meeting minutes and collating pre or post meeting reports.
• Prepare Meeting Packs.
• Manage HR records for Department Heads’ Personnel.
• Approve and analyse of department weekly/monthly timesheets.
• Phone support for Department Heads.
• Manage meeting bookings, including venues, and greeting clients when appropriate.
• Manage customer/business partner correspondence, including preparation of mail merges and dealing with queries.
• Diary management and travel arrangements for Heads.
• Carry out special projects as assigned, and be responsible for meeting deadlines as set by Department Heads.
• Event Management Support.
• Liaise with stakeholders and external bodies on a range of issues/queries and for the completion of assigned tasks.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and drafting responses to queries.
• Other general office duties (filing, opening post etc.)
• Provide support to other management team members as appropriate.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Attention to detail and professional communication and execution.
• Ability to prioritise with a high workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Strong organisational and time-management skills.
• Flexible and adaptable with a “Can Do” attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• Thorough knowledge of computer software packages – including Microsoft Office Suite and Apple Suite (in particular Keynote)
• Fast and accurate typing skills with focus on accuracy.