The role will involve supporting the HR department in administering the HR processes, ensuring correct payroll processing in order to meet HR and business objectives. The payroll is run weekly for approx. 300 employees.
- Administration of Advance Systems Time & Attendance
- Processing of hourly and salary (weekly) payroll using Sage Micropay
- Dealing with payroll related queries
- Complete all month end payroll reports
- Completion of (CSO) reports
- Support the HR department with implementing all human resources activities including recruitment, performance management, contract preparation, Learning and development.
- Assisting with onboarding/Induction, new hire documentation and delivery of HR section of Induction and maintaining all personnel files with accuracy.
- Updating HRM system with employee information such as changes, absence and holiday entries.
- General Administration
- Experience processing payroll preferably 2 to 3 years’ experience of full payroll runs
- IPASS Qualification preferable
- Knowledge of Sage Micropay a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel
- Knowledge and experience of Revenue-online-Services (R.O.S.)
- Experience or interest in being part of a general HR function
- Excellent communication, organisational interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of T&A Systems and payroll systems
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View