As Powered Instruments & Neuro Sales Representative, you will be responsible for increasing the profitability of existing products to introducing new products for the company. You will build product development from existing Accounts, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with Colleagues, Customers & Vendor Personnel. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical expertise; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Territory will be sharing Republic of Ireland with Colleagues.
Customer base will be Surgeons, Theatre Personnel & Hospital Procurement.
Due to the demands of the Market, flexibility re time & travel is required in order to ensure first class service levels to our Customers.
- Becoming a Product expert in the Portfolio outlined above.
- Working with Colleagues in all the Specialities where there is a requirement for Powered Instruments. You will be the ‘Powered Instruments resource’ for Sales Reps in all Specialities to tap into.
- Involvement in Demo/Trials, Quotations and assisting Reps in getting business ‘over the line’.
- Training/assisting the Reps & Customers.
- Assisting with Tender business & Projects.
- Attend Supplier Product Meetings. Keeping yourself up to date on all new products or changes to current products.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products, supported by your colleagues.
- Analyzing Product performance in the Market, plus suggesting & assisting in the implementation of strategies for growth.
- Gap analysis on opportunities in the market place and research for products that my client does not offer in order to develop the Business.
- Neuro Portfolio sales.
- Surgical Instruments sales.
- Preferably +2 years’ successful track record in medical sales, ideally with Powered or Neuro product sales or related sales experience. Candidates with nursing/technician experience will also be considered.
- High reliance on drive and planning/organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and computing skills
- Commercially aware. Able to manage a complex business. Well organised
- Full drivers licence is a pre-requisite.
- Self-motivated and team player
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View