As Powered Instruments & Neuro Sales Representative, you will be responsible for increasing the profitability of existing products to introducing new products for the company. You will build product development from existing Accounts, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with Colleagues, Customers & Vendor Personnel. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical expertise; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Territory will be sharing Republic of Ireland with Colleagues.
Customer base will be Surgeons, Theatre Personnel & Hospital Procurement.
Due to the demands of the Market, flexibility re time & travel is required in order to ensure first class service levels to our Customers.
- Becoming a Product expert in the Portfolio outlined above.
- Working with Colleagues in all the Specialities where there is a requirement for Powered Instruments. You will be the ‘Powered Instruments resource’ for Sales Reps in all Specialities to tap into.
- Involvement in Demo/Trials, Quotations and assisting Reps in getting business ‘over the line’.
- Training/assisting the Reps & Customers.
- Assisting with Tender business & Projects.
- Attend Supplier Product Meetings. Keeping yourself up to date on all new products or changes to current products.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products, supported by your colleagues.
- Analyzing Product performance in the Market, plus suggesting & assisting in the implementation of strategies for growth.
- Gap analysis on opportunities in the market place and research for products that my client does not offer in order to develop the Business.
- Neuro Portfolio sales.
- Surgical Instruments sales.
- Preferably +2 years’ successful track record in medical sales, ideally with Powered or Neuro product sales or related sales experience. Candidates with nursing/technician experience will also be considered.
- High reliance on drive and planning/organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
- Good administrative and computing skills
- Commercially aware. Able to manage a complex business. Well organised
- Full drivers licence is a pre-requisite.
- Self-motivated and team player
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View