As Process Technician in a catheter manufacturing area you will provide support to production by troubleshooting process issues effectively, developing appropriate solutions and by implementing process improvements. Working as part of the engineering team, your key responsibility is to optimise process capability and support sustainable manufacturing performance.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to and followed by self and others.
- Identify and lead Kaizen projects that will, improve capacity, yield, downtime & set up times etc.
- Complete Reject review and analysis & provide feedback & product knowledge transfer to operators and Core Team.
- Identify improvement opportunities that will improve capacity yield, downtime, set-up times etc.
- To carry out process development work on existing and new equipment/processes
- Carry out in-process testing, monitor performance and carry out interventions as necessary on equipment / process
- To carry out validation activities as directed by Manufacturing Engineer.
- To summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution of issues.
- To report and present data in a structured and competent manner, where required in the form of engineering reports/NCR’s, CAPA investigations etc.
- To participate and lead investigations as requested using A3 problem solving tools.
- To carry out PM’s and monitor their effectiveness
- Update LHRs/MPIs, Drawings, PM’s as necessary
- Responsibility for ensuring all spare parts are controlled under the spare parts database
- To develop with Manufacturing engineers new methods, processes for balloon forming and to monitor changes in balloon forming technologies.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues as they arise, document solutions for referral and where possible introduce robust corrective actions.
- Requires a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience is preferred, however training will be provided on the job
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting is an advantage
- Experience of process improvement development a distinct advantage
- Have good Quality Awareness.
- Problem solving skills and knowledge of DMAIC and A3 tools a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills as well as ability to work in a team culture are required.
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View