As Process Technician in a catheter manufacturing area you will provide support to production by troubleshooting process issues effectively, developing appropriate solutions and by implementing process improvements. Working as part of the engineering team, your key responsibility is to optimise process capability and support sustainable manufacturing performance.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to and followed by self and others.
- Identify and lead Kaizen projects that will, improve capacity, yield, downtime & set up times etc.
- Complete Reject review and analysis & provide feedback & product knowledge transfer to operators and Core Team.
- Identify improvement opportunities that will improve capacity yield, downtime, set-up times etc.
- To carry out process development work on existing and new equipment/processes
- Carry out in-process testing, monitor performance and carry out interventions as necessary on equipment / process
- To carry out validation activities as directed by Manufacturing Engineer.
- To summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution of issues.
- To report and present data in a structured and competent manner, where required in the form of engineering reports/NCR’s, CAPA investigations etc.
- To participate and lead investigations as requested using A3 problem solving tools.
- To carry out PM’s and monitor their effectiveness
- Update LHRs/MPIs, Drawings, PM’s as necessary
- Responsibility for ensuring all spare parts are controlled under the spare parts database
- To develop with Manufacturing engineers new methods, processes for balloon forming and to monitor changes in balloon forming technologies.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues as they arise, document solutions for referral and where possible introduce robust corrective actions.
- Requires a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience is preferred, however training will be provided on the job
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting is an advantage
- Experience of process improvement development a distinct advantage
- Have good Quality Awareness.
- Problem solving skills and knowledge of DMAIC and A3 tools a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills as well as ability to work in a team culture are required.
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View