As Process Technician in a catheter manufacturing area you will provide support to production by troubleshooting process issues effectively, developing appropriate solutions and by implementing process improvements. Working as part of the engineering team, your key responsibility is to optimise process capability and support sustainable manufacturing performance.
- Ensure procedures are adhered to and followed by self and others.
- Identify and lead Kaizen projects that will, improve capacity, yield, downtime & set up times etc.
- Complete Reject review and analysis & provide feedback & product knowledge transfer to operators and Core Team.
- Identify improvement opportunities that will improve capacity yield, downtime, set-up times etc.
- To carry out process development work on existing and new equipment/processes
- Carry out in-process testing, monitor performance and carry out interventions as necessary on equipment / process
- To carry out validation activities as directed by Manufacturing Engineer.
- To summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution of issues.
- To report and present data in a structured and competent manner, where required in the form of engineering reports/NCR’s, CAPA investigations etc.
- To participate and lead investigations as requested using A3 problem solving tools.
- To carry out PM’s and monitor their effectiveness
- Update LHRs/MPIs, Drawings, PM’s as necessary
- Responsibility for ensuring all spare parts are controlled under the spare parts database
- To develop with Manufacturing engineers new methods, processes for balloon forming and to monitor changes in balloon forming technologies.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues as they arise, document solutions for referral and where possible introduce robust corrective actions.
- Requires a Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Industry experience is preferred, however training will be provided on the job
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting is an advantage
- Experience of process improvement development a distinct advantage
- Have good Quality Awareness.
- Problem solving skills and knowledge of DMAIC and A3 tools a distinct advantage
- Good communication skills as well as ability to work in a team culture are required.
- Motivated to work on own initiative.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View