The Production Manager will be required to manage and co-ordinate the activities of production personnel to achieve production output, minimising downtime and driving ongoing improvement, while optimizing the manufacturing process for increased productivity. Reporting to the Managing Director, this person will be required to ensure that production schedules are produced on time and to ensure that all operational, administration, H & S and business controls are adhered to.
- To ensure the plant meets its customer & product quality, service and safety goals through effective management in the manufacture of offsite structures.
- Implement and manage the quality systems and standards on site.
- Maintain a safe working environment, ensuring that all H & S requirements and procedures are adhered to, including the reporting and resolution of all incidents or accidents and the correct use of specified PPE;
- Manage the recruitment and ongoing development and training of production personnel developing a strong team approach to the manufacturing process.
- Establish strong working relationships with all departments ensuring a cohesive approach to delivery of budgeted metrics and other key performance indicators;
- Ensure that all procedures relating to any aspect of manufacturing are fully implemented and adhered to, in line with customer and regulatory expectations;
- Recommend / implement improvements to standards and foster a culture of continuous improvement in production and safety;
The ideal candidate will have experience in general construction and production management experience and have good manufacturing practice and lean principles.
- Experience in either manufacturing or construction is a requirement.
- Experience in offsite construction is an distinct advantage.
- Strong ability to manage a team of people to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand architectural/engineering drawings.
- Strong analytic/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Dependable, flexible.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated and ability to motivate the team.
- Results driven whilst participating in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent attention to detail.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View