To ensure the effective management of the production processes (Roto/Assembly/Pipe) to the highest, output, quality, safety and economic standards within the plant
- Overseeing the production process, planning, drawing up and maintaining production schedule
- Ensuring production remains on schedule (organising production plans) to meet short and long-term goals
- Stock control and stock management of finished product.
- Ensuring products are produced on time and are of high quality/standards.
- Planning tool/mould changes and ensuring sufficient resources within production departments (labour and material) are available/deployed to deliver required outcomes/optimise manufacturing operations of the plant.
- Analyse production data, quality control, maintenance and other operational KPI reports
- Works closely with maintenance staff (Planning/Reviewing/Prioritising Workflow) and to ensure preventive maintenance and repair of plant equipment is completed in timely manner. Ordering spare parts via purchasing department where required.
- Driving productivity and efficiency year on year
- Assessing and reviewing forward capacity requirements to ensure that sufficient resources are in place to deliver the business/production plan.
- Actively seeking continuous improvement in all areas of production in terms of lean and 5S
- Managing people including absenteeism, return to work interviews, performance, development, holiday cover etc in consultation with HR. Providing out of office support if required. (E.g. contactable via mobile on occasion).
- Ensuring all reporting documentation is fully completed in detail and ready for report to management.
- Attend sales/production meetings to align production to customer/Interco requirements.
- Leading projects as required improving operational performance and efficiencies
- Implementing cost centres for budget/margin purposes and propose capital investment opportunities.
- Attend Trade shows on occasions
- Ensuring that health and safety policies and procedures are implemented to the highest standards
- Bachelor Degree (L8) in relevant discipline
- Experience of leading teams to a high standard of excellence, with proven people management skills with previous experience in a people management position.
- Results driven and able to deliver with proven track record
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills (written, verbal and visuals).
- Commercially aware
- Ability to deal with and manage change. Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities in parallel
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The main objective of this role is to operate as a Sales Executive for the residential market (B2C) on behalf of Bord Gáis Energy in a defined geographical area selling electricity an....View
The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that ser....View
Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. ....View
To ensure the effective management of the production processes (Roto/Assembly/Pipe) to the highest, output, quality, safety and economic standards within the plant....View