The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the “Pre-Sales Process” as well as end to end management of complex, non-standard project type orders, from receipt to invoicing, including Project Installation and Project Closure with customer acceptance confirmation within the framework of Order Management.
They are the primary contact to support internal and external customer’s orders at all stages of a project, collaborating with key internal teams to resolve all issues & ensure smooth management of the order at all times.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for Project Cycle time, and various KPIs including, but not limited to, OPCT, OTDO and OTDC, and is instrumental in maximising cash generation, the profitability of projects and customer satisfaction.
- Proactive complex order/ project support
- Collaborate with Key Internal teams on Project related Order Management issues as well as proactive evaluation & analysis of key available data to manage open orders and identify potential issues in a timely manner, to allow early notification of project changes that may affect customer requirements. Using this data during calls with Supply Chain, Procurement & other key support functions to ensure we maintain customer commitments. Key internal teams include, but are not limited to:
- Validate that purchase orders are compliant with corporate & finance guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant 3rd level business qualification
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Computer: 1+ years preferred experience with both ERP and CRM systems. Microsoft Suite, Visio, and E-Mail communication tool. Oracle and InTouch experience a plus
- Mental: Ability to deal with stressful situations & multiple conflicting priorities and strong ability to multitask & work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. Ability to work well with people.
- Physical: Candidates must be in good physical condition to allow them to deal with the daily stresses of the job and to travel as required.
Other Key Skills Required:
Ø Strong Project Management, Time Management & Organisational Skills
Ø Excellent listening, questioning & communication skills (written & verbal), including good phone skills & strong interpersonal skills, organisational, ability
to work indenpendantly or part of a team and time management skills
Ø Demonstrated analytical & Problem-solving ability
Ø Solid understanding of business processes & organizational structures
Ø Strong “I can” attitude & strong sense of ownership of customer issues. Positive attitude is a must for this role.
Ø Fluency in English & Russian, both written and verbal