Reporting to the Materials Manager, the role of Project Coordinator- Warehouse/Shipping is to oversee and ensure implementation of a project plan by following a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the business goals, within budget and on time.
The project coordinator will also provide timely updates to the project team on project status and communicate any issues that have arisen and the plan of action for resolution.
- Change Implementer – Can-Do attitude
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Familiarity with engineering standards and regulations an advantage
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Communication – clearly communicates project team expectations and collaborates with multiple internal and external partners.
- Relationship builder – Builds relationships and establishes within & outside own workgroup.
- Lean mindset. Identifies and eliminates waste
- Support an MDI culture and A3 problem solving as required
- Engage with EH&S Risk Assessments
- Develops solutions for automation problems and shows problem solving abilities
- Has passion for new technologies / automation / process control
- Critically prepares and evaluates information to generate innovative solutions
- Self-motivated – Self driven, takes total ownership
- Degree qualification in Project Management, or other relevant discipline
- Over 2 years’ experience in a project coordinator role with a proven track record of success
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View