My clinet is looking for a Project Manager, working as part of the IT Department. Reporting to the PMO Manager, this position is responsible for leading and managing projects from initiation to implementation, on time within budget and scope within the IT Department.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Meet with stakeholders/clients to take requirements of each project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentatio
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to represent the company in a client facing role.
- The ability to take responsibility for high quality and on-time project deliveries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand and deliver on internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrable experience managing projects, preferably in an IT environment.
- PM Qualification (or working towards) and/or Supply Chain Business knowledge is an advantage.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View