My clinet is looking for a Project Manager, working as part of the IT Department. Reporting to the PMO Manager, this position is responsible for leading and managing projects from initiation to implementation, on time within budget and scope within the IT Department.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Meet with stakeholders/clients to take requirements of each project.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentatio
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to represent the company in a client facing role.
- The ability to take responsibility for high quality and on-time project deliveries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand and deliver on internal and external customer expectations.
- Demonstrable experience managing projects, preferably in an IT environment.
- PM Qualification (or working towards) and/or Supply Chain Business knowledge is an advantage.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View