Due to the ever increasing demand for houses, apartments and commercial dwellings to buy and sell in Galway City and County area we are now in the position to recruit an additional property sales agent.
- Meeting and talking to sellers.
- Collecting information about a property.
- Estimating the value of the property.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitoring sales as they proceed.
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- A property licence OR alternatively have done a minimum 2 year certificate in property.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Strong sales, negotiation and inter personal skills.
- Excellent IT proficiency.
- Strong administrative skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View