Due to the ever increasing demand for houses, apartments and commercial dwellings to buy and sell in Galway City and County area we are now in the position to recruit an additional property sales agent.
- Meeting and talking to sellers.
- Collecting information about a property.
- Estimating the value of the property.
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Monitoring sales as they proceed.
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- A property licence OR alternatively have done a minimum 2 year certificate in property.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Strong sales, negotiation and inter personal skills.
- Excellent IT proficiency.
- Strong administrative skills.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View