Manage global and/or regional commodity. Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, and quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualification and quality. Responsible for developing & executing detailed commodity strategy.
Conduct or support negotiations and supplier selection. Responsible for delivering commodity productivity through price, value analysis (VA) or continuous improvement projects. Support Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and quarterly supplier reviews for all strategic suppliers within commodity. Responsible for commodity continuity of supply including actively monitoring and mitigating supplier risk. Support region/sector NPD Procurement teams through preferred supplier programs and strategy development.
- Manage global and/or regional commodity
- Identify and engage with internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, quality) to capture commodity requirements and ensure supplier qualification and quality - partner with regional PPM teams to efficiently transition suppliers as needed
- Responsible for developing & executing detailed commodity strategy:
o Assess Opportunity for commodity including spend segmentation, commodity maturity, cost drivers, and supply market analysis
o Develop Sourcing Strategy for commodity detailing projects, sourcing levers, timing, resources, and expected benefits
o Accountable for execution of sourcing projects including RFx, continuous improvement, consolidation, etc.
o Responsible for defining negotiations strategy including supplier profiles, commercial negotiations targets, defining switching costs, and building Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Conduct or support negotiations and supplier selection - accountable for contract lifecycle management and compliance
- Responsible for delivering commodity productivity through price, value analysis (VA) or continuous improvement projects - responsible for supporting regional/sector countermeasures
- Support supplier segmentation, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and quarterly supplier reviews for all strategic suppliers within commodity. Scribe for all quarterly reviews and key supplier meetings. Ensure creation of supplier profiles for all SRM suppliers.
- Responsible for commodity continuity of supply - engage with plants to efficiently resolve escalated issues and formally manage and secure supplier capacity
- Support region/sector NPD Procurement teams through preferred supplier programs, RFQ's, and SRM to set and meet program QCD targets
- Actively monitor and mitigate supplier risk including financial, capacity, quality, and compliance
- Responsible for forecasting, reporting, mitigating, and recovery of commodity inflation
- Support Quarterly Commodity Reviews (QCR) including updated projects, metrics, strategy, and
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related field
• 3 to 5 years procurement sourcing experience, consulting, buyer, and/or analyst experience
• Demonstrate competence in negotiating skills and assessing vendors.
• Candidate must have demonstrated experience coordinating, facilitating discussions, consultation and conflict resolution skills
• Professional communication; both verbal and written are required.
• Ability to travel up to 20%
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View