- Day to day inspection criteria for inspecton and release of medical device products and associated components
- documentation of release activities in line with local QMS procedure requirements
- Support process improvements and validation activities
- Working within the QA team to support improvement activities
- Engineer/Science qualification with minimum of 2 years working within QA in a multi-national medical devices manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21CFR820 and MDSAP program, along with exposure to other regulations.
- Experience in dealing with Operations to support plant attainment.
- Support to the Ena=gineering department on the execution of validation protocols
- Attention to detail and accuracy – essential.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and pressure.
- Strong skills for developing creative solutions and meeting objectives are required.
- Experience in internal auditing to QSRs and ISO 13485 requirements an advantage.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View