As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- Contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise software solutions and mobile applications.
- Be an internal point of contact regarding system/ product functionalities.
- Engage in requirements analysis and develop test plans for new projects and updates.
- Work with development team to clearly understand requirements and test data needs.
- Actively contribute to the refining of user stories for sprint planning.
- Collaborate with project team to estimate test effort.
- Develop test cases and perform manual testing in Agile environment.
- Create comprehensive bug reports.
- Record test results and verify bug fixes.
- Design and run automated test cases.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Reporting of test coverage and progress against associated project test plans.
- 3rd level IT qualification with 2-3 years experience minimum with Web based software testing or firmware testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA processes, tools and methodologies.
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Good test software development skills.
- Familiarity with languages such as Java, Python, HTML5, php are desirable.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor would be desirable.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM software development practices and tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and oral.
- Experience of defect tracking systems e.g.Trac, Bugzilla, Test Director.
- Proficiency in SQL, Ms-Word and Excel.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View