As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- Contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise software solutions and mobile applications.
- Be an internal point of contact regarding system/ product functionalities.
- Engage in requirements analysis and develop test plans for new projects and updates.
- Work with development team to clearly understand requirements and test data needs.
- Actively contribute to the refining of user stories for sprint planning.
- Collaborate with project team to estimate test effort.
- Develop test cases and perform manual testing in Agile environment.
- Create comprehensive bug reports.
- Record test results and verify bug fixes.
- Design and run automated test cases.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Reporting of test coverage and progress against associated project test plans.
- 3rd level IT qualification with 2-3 years experience minimum with Web based software testing or firmware testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA processes, tools and methodologies.
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Good test software development skills.
- Familiarity with languages such as Java, Python, HTML5, php are desirable.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor would be desirable.
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM software development practices and tools such as JIRA & Confluence.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and oral.
- Experience of defect tracking systems e.g.Trac, Bugzilla, Test Director.
- Proficiency in SQL, Ms-Word and Excel.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View