- Working in conjunction with Engineering Departments, co-develop design verification & validation protocols for new products (or transfer) and for change on existing products, conduct design verification & validation studies, review and approve protocols, studies, and perform general oversight responsibilities for validation process, for both equipment and processes.
- Conduct detailed root cause analysis and define corrective and preventive actions for NCR
- Conduct Internal audits and Supplier audits against schedule
- Develop Inspection plans for Incoming inspections, Inprocess and Final QA inspection for products manufactured
- Detailed Review and approval of Risk Managements files
- Review and Approval of Change Orders associated with components and manufacturing process,
- Lead quality problem investigations using proven quality tools and providing training as necessary to staff with respect to problem resolution, process or procedure changes.
- Ensure that requirements laid down in the quality manual and standard operating procedures are adhered too, and provide advice and guidance to other departments on quality related aspects.
- Provide Operational QA Support for products and process.
- Ensure correct and timely disposition of MRB material.
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or a Science discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience at quality engineering level within a regulated industry, preferably the Medical Device Industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of FDA 21CFR820 and/or ISO 13485 regulations
- Familiarity with use of ISO 14971:2007 an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers, both orally and in reports
- Good project planning and organizational abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including oral and written reports.
- Pro-active with proven ability to work under own initiative, and strong team player.
- Solid technical ability.
- Willingness to travel to other Integra sites as part of duties.
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View