The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin).
This role will directly drive along with the engineering site managers, the cost improvement through design and innovation for all EMEA product lines
- Defines & works with site engineering managers/ VAVE leads to apply a homogeneous standard way of working
- Provides transparency regarding VAVE projects life cycle/investments/benefits
- Sets process metric goals to provide VAVE improvements in the project lifecycle
- Controls overall SBU VAVE Dashboard status
- Monthly consolidated EMEA VAVE performance report to leadership at the MOR
- Facilitates ideation workshops per site to ensure a healthy flow in the pipeline
- Mentors and coaches project leaders on project management fundamentals.
- Escalates issues and mitigation recommendations to upper management.
- Schedules and leads timely status review meetings and ensures stakeholders involvement.
- Works with PMO Leader and other Program Managers both internal and external to the SBU to continuously improve company Project Management Processes.
- Ensures revision of completed projects & drives along with project owner’s organizational learning and process improvement.
COMPETENCIES / Minimum Requirements
- The candidate should be an accomplished project manager and have advanced skills in finance, cross-functional awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- At a minimum, a degree in Engineering is required.
- The candidate(s) will have demonstrated a proven track record in project management and execution, a strong focus on achieving results and ability to lead and deliver key projects.
- Five to ten years’ experience working in a world class-manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading productivity projects is preferred
- PMP certification preferred
Travel is required for this position (minimum 25%)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
A competent Electronics / Mechatronics l engineer to work within the engineering department, to deliver projects and technical design support for medical device products. To assist in enhanc....View
Front End Web Developer is a key role on our team responsible for feature development and maintenance of our team's mission-critical, enterprise-scale business systems. This role primarily c....View