My hospitality client in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR.
- Responsible for the full life cycle in sourcing and recruitment process
- Play an proactive role during briefing sessions with hiring managers alongside staffing manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Actively search for the best candidates utilizing the internet and other recruitment methodologies by building long-and short lists via active Sourcing
- Responsible to conduct EMEA wide staffing projects
- Qualify potential candidates via phone / Skype Interview
- Conduct face-to-face shortlist interviews
- Acting as an HR business advisor for the hiring Manager and leadership
- Conduct salary negotiations (depends on level) and salary packages in cooperation with HRBP/Comp & Ben
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline
- Min. 1-2 years experience in a corporate or, preferably, agency recruitment role.
- Experience in assessing applicants/candidates quality, skills and fit.
- Experience in managing relationships with candidates throughout the recruiting process, as well as hiring managers.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
For further information on this role please contact Caroline Place on 091 380711/086 3840862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View