Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industry. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
As the winners of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Gold Star award 2019, Irish Sales Champion Award Winners (2014, 2015,2016,2017 and 2018) and most recently awarded the prestigious ISO quality award we do that with great people, cutting edge technology and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue nationwide.
- End to end high volume recruitment, including desk screening, phone screening, interviewing and reference checking
- New hire on boarding support, HR administration support & general administration as required
- This is a full-time position Mon - Fri
- Salary TBC
- Gifted with an exceptional phone manner
- Proficient IT Skills
- Naturally driven, determined and resourceful
- Motivated by a busy work environment
- Adaptable and flexible in your work style
- Highly focused with a keen eye for detail
Do you have?
- Recruitment experience (preferred)
- Telephone experience – must be confident and comfortable dealing with candidates on the phone
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in a high volume/fast paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- A desire to develop and learn