The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.
He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that service is excellent and that customers receive the optimum service at all times. The suitable candidate will also have the ability to work on his/her own initiative, will be self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box and find solutions.
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Track record of implementing company policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of delivering a strong and sustained control and operational performance within a depot.
- Track record in improving compliance within a system.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to manage communication internally and externally, via telephone, written and face to face, in a professional manner.
- Ability to collate data in an organised manner and to present same both internally and externally (Excel, power point).
- Ability to manage time effectively to work with depots in various locations.
- Be self- motivated with the ability to work under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Flexible to travel extensively throughout Northern Ireland
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View