The Regional manager will work in conjunction with Depot/warehouse managers to assist them in achieving the standard of service required.
He/she will work as part of a team to ensure that service is excellent and that customers receive the optimum service at all times. The suitable candidate will also have the ability to work on his/her own initiative, will be self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box and find solutions.
- Have a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Track record of implementing company policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of delivering a strong and sustained control and operational performance within a depot.
- Track record in improving compliance within a system.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to manage communication internally and externally, via telephone, written and face to face, in a professional manner.
- Ability to collate data in an organised manner and to present same both internally and externally (Excel, power point).
- Ability to manage time effectively to work with depots in various locations.
- Be self- motivated with the ability to work under pressure in order to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Flexible to travel extensively throughout Northern Ireland
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View