Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industry. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities.
As the winners of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Gold Star award 2019, Irish Sales Champion Award Winners (2014, 2015,2016,2017 and 2018) and most recently awarded the prestigious ISO quality award we do that with great people, cutting edge technology and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager for the North East territory who has poise, dedication and drive. You will play a pivotal part in developing a high performing team and driving the business performance forward. You will achieve this by engaging with your team through high quality coaching and mentoring as well as driving continuous improvement initiatives. You must have exceptional leadership skills and the ability to manage a team remotely whilst enabling them to exceed both customer and performance
The suitable applicant…
- You will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Field Sales Management role.
- You are a high achiever, relentless in your endeavours to exceed personal and business targets.
- You have a proven track record of success in accelerating sales results, driving change, and leading with passion & enthusiasm.
- You have effective coaching and mentoring skills, exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally to the organisation.
- You have a Flexible working attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive basic salary DOE which will be discussed with the successful candidate.
- Fully expensed company car, company phone & laptop
- Very competitive commission structure
- Healthcare after 1 years’ service
My client is looking for someone to manage the day to day security concerns of a mid-size business to help protect both the users and our customers from security threats. One key requirement....View
This position is responsible for a wide range of business analysis covering all departments, including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. ....View
To develop and manage the national commercial strategy in line with the overall company strategy, for the National Key Account at Corporate and or Buying Group level ensuring that the Compan....View