To work mainly with Panel Builder Partners, Distributors and Electrical Contractors.
- Develop professional and respectful relationships and become the primary contact for Panel Builder customers. (nationally) and select distributors (predominantly Leinster area)
- Work with and support Panel Builder Partners and Distributors to deliver our annual Sales Budget.
- Develop relationships with electrical contractors and create project pipeline and delivery through CRM.
- Stock profiling and management for all supporting customers
- Stock returns and cleanses are handled in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Non stocking distributors and potential new customers are to be identified and targeted
- Product awareness (training) to basic / intermediate level for distributor staff.
- Organise contractor training events, facilitated by the distributor, especially when new products are launched or regulations are changed.
- Attend industry events / trade shows as required and relevant to the area
Planning and Organising:
- To ensure efficient and effective use of availabke selling time
- Through regular monitoring and call planning maintain an effective calling pattern on the customer base using careful time management to gain the maximum result from the resources employed.
- Maintain accurate customer records of individuals, positions of each customer together with current marketand competitor information.
- All visits to be recorded via CRM.
- To complete and submit all reports and information requests as directed.
- Both local net, profile and day to day pricing carefully managed to maximise profitability
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of all company products across all brands.
- Ensure applicable product and product application know how.
- Continually update personal knowledge through continued and focused self- learning e.g. reading and liaising with colleagues.
- Identification of personal training needs
- To be aware of local competitor activity and products.
Degree, trade or similar
Electrical industry experience
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View