PlaceMe Recruitment are seeking experienced Sales Associates and Sales Executives with experience developing new business opportunities by identifying and attracting new clients focusing on selling a range of our client’s products.
Sales Associates and Sales Executives will utilise & develop innovative strategies to maximise results, win over challenging customers and build our brand in the market.
Our clients sales team are expanding in a huge way and were looking for people with the drive and tenacity to join the team and be a key part of the growth and expansion of our clients team across the globe.
- Conduct some inbound but mostly outbound phone activities to build your sales pipeline
- Work towards achieving sales targets with the goal to drive interest in our cleints products
- Educate customers and inform them of opportunities about our clients products and services
- Continue to identify upgrade opportunities with existing clients and generate new sales from these clients
- Become knowledgeable of our software products and target market
- Experience with cold calling would be advantageous
- Must have industry experience within one of the following areas. Sales /SaaS / Revenue Management / Channel Management or Hospitality.
- Sales and negotiating to people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Working towards set revenue targets and KPI’s it is sales after all.
Contact Richie on 087 9404148 or on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Competitive, tenacious and driven to succeed setting targets and exceeding them
- An awesome communicator who can communicate complex ideas to customers in a simple way
- Excellent at sales and negotiating with experience dealing with all types of people
- Always demonstrating our values by pushing towards being a a high-performance culture
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View