My client is one of Ireland’s most recognised brands in the Irish services sector amd is currently reruiting for a sales person based out of there south country Dublin office. There will be a mix of both office and field based sales involved in this role.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences. be aware of customer needs; make decisions with customer in mind; buildstrong customer relationships (internal / external).
- Achieve and exceed goals; push self and others for results
- Adjust effectively to new work demands, processes, structures, and cultures
- Deliver accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules and standards.
- Be systematic and methodical in working through a plan or problem; provides solid research on which to base decisions; establishes process for workflow.
- Previous sales experience incl. cold calling
- Target driven, self motivated and a will to succeed
- Excellent communication & IT skills are essential along with good organisational and time management skills
- To work within a successful sales process with Outside and Inside Sales
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Good Geographical Knowledge of Dublin
- Full clean Irish driver’s licences
- Identify key buying influencers within prospects business
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
My client is ecruiting a talented and experienced training professional to design and deliver a high quality, cost effective and innovative training function aligned to the needs and priorit....View
In a dynamic environment, you will be part of the IT Channel Europe & International team. You will have a critical role to play in leading projects to simplify and automate existing proc....View
The Regional Inventory & Materials Leader will be responsible for leading the materials transformation for the region inclusive of all manufacturing and distribution operations. Th....View
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Application Managers primary role is to manage, mentor and develop a multi-disciplined IT development and QA team.....View