My client is one of Ireland’s most recognised brands in the Irish services sector amd is currently reruiting for a sales person based out of there south country Dublin office. There will be a mix of both office and field based sales involved in this role.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences. be aware of customer needs; make decisions with customer in mind; buildstrong customer relationships (internal / external).
- Achieve and exceed goals; push self and others for results
- Adjust effectively to new work demands, processes, structures, and cultures
- Deliver accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules and standards.
- Be systematic and methodical in working through a plan or problem; provides solid research on which to base decisions; establishes process for workflow.
- Previous sales experience incl. cold calling
- Target driven, self motivated and a will to succeed
- Excellent communication & IT skills are essential along with good organisational and time management skills
- To work within a successful sales process with Outside and Inside Sales
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Good Geographical Knowledge of Dublin
- Full clean Irish driver’s licences
- Identify key buying influencers within prospects business
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule bin deliveries and collections and customer requests in a timely and cost-....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Overview:Short term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on the introduction of a new HRIS system....View