My client is one of Ireland’s most recognised brands in the Irish services sector amd is currently reruiting for a sales person based out of there south country Dublin office. There will be a mix of both office and field based sales involved in this role.
- Deliver excellent customer experiences. be aware of customer needs; make decisions with customer in mind; buildstrong customer relationships (internal / external).
- Achieve and exceed goals; push self and others for results
- Adjust effectively to new work demands, processes, structures, and cultures
- Deliver accuracy and precision in work products; mindful of technical requirements, rules and standards.
- Be systematic and methodical in working through a plan or problem; provides solid research on which to base decisions; establishes process for workflow.
- Previous sales experience incl. cold calling
- Target driven, self motivated and a will to succeed
- Excellent communication & IT skills are essential along with good organisational and time management skills
- To work within a successful sales process with Outside and Inside Sales
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Good Geographical Knowledge of Dublin
- Full clean Irish driver’s licences
- Identify key buying influencers within prospects business
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View