The office administrator will provide support to the Sales and Marketing Department. Working within a team environment, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
- Provide general administrative assistance relating to and arising from the sales teams, to include most specifically everyday Sales Rep enquiries, project managing the setup of conferences.
- General clerical duties, i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Forwarding product information as and when required.
- Co-ordination of and ensuring that sufficient stock of brochures and marketing material is available
- Dealing with customer queries as they arise
- Organising travel arrangements for suppliers and customers
- Minimum of 2 years working in a busy office environment. Marketing experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise in a busy environment with competing demands
- Can demonstrate a clear customer focus with excellent customer skills and commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have good planning / organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- General Knowledge of Medical / Distributors Model an advantage
- Ability to balance short term demands with longer term projects
- Ability to organise oneself to efficiently delivery requests of customers and sales team
- Ability to take direction from the senior team member and work as part of a team communicating effectively