The office administrator will provide support to the Sales and Marketing Department. Working within a team environment, you will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
- Provide general administrative assistance relating to and arising from the sales teams, to include most specifically everyday Sales Rep enquiries, project managing the setup of conferences.
- General clerical duties, i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Forwarding product information as and when required.
- Co-ordination of and ensuring that sufficient stock of brochures and marketing material is available
- Dealing with customer queries as they arise
- Organising travel arrangements for suppliers and customers
- Minimum of 2 years working in a busy office environment. Marketing experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise in a busy environment with competing demands
- Can demonstrate a clear customer focus with excellent customer skills and commitment to meeting and exceeding customer requirements
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have good planning / organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- General Knowledge of Medical / Distributors Model an advantage
- Ability to balance short term demands with longer term projects
- Ability to organise oneself to efficiently delivery requests of customers and sales team
- Ability to take direction from the senior team member and work as part of a team communicating effectively
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The successful candidate will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time Quality Assurance support to the production line. This will include the implementation of process contr....View
My client is currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer (maternity leave cover) to join the team in their state of the art premises in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
We are currently recruiting an experienced PA/Team Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) to support a number of Department Heads.....View