An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and driven Sales Representative to join an established market leading wholesaler of plumbing and heating products. Our cleint have a long and trusted history in the Irish & English marketplace, and have recently launched their range of some Six Thousand products to the UK market and so require a Sales Representative to support this launch. This position will require a person with a strong market understanding and familiarity with buying groups and independent merchants.
- Managing existing business while continually striving for sales growth.
- Persistently seeking new OEM business while maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts
- Provide an effective and regular visit schedule to these accounts nationally.
- Tradeshow representation
- Work on their own initiative with the ability to prioritise and organise your workload.
- Contribute to all monthly sales meetings and targets
- Provide Monthly progress reports to the commercial management team
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ previous experience in the sales of plumbing and heating products is essential.
Preferred Skills and experience
Knowledge of plumbing, heating, bathroom and related products.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and have the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- Possess a high level of organisational skills and problem-solving ability
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Possess good team working skills.
- Possess a full clean driving license.
- The salary on offer will depend on experience, however there is eligibility to earn commission.
Car allowance or company vehicle will be provided along with Mobile phone, laptop etc.
The Customer service associate provides a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales process. Working in a team environment in conjunction with the Sales Representa....View
As a QA Test Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked ....View
The Route Scheduler is responsible for monitoring commercial routes. The position will be the first point of contact for drivers and crews on commercial routes.....View
The HR Business Partner will provide a best practice professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and their employees. The HR Business Partner ....View
Our commitment to the professional development of our people is absolute. SalesSense provide award winning training and some of the most innovative people management practices in our industr....View