An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and driven Sales Representative to join an established market leading wholesaler of plumbing and heating products. Our cleint have a long and trusted history in the Irish & English marketplace, and have recently launched their range of some Six Thousand products to the UK market and so require a Sales Representative to support this launch. This position will require a person with a strong market understanding and familiarity with buying groups and independent merchants.
- Managing existing business while continually striving for sales growth.
- Persistently seeking new OEM business while maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts
- Provide an effective and regular visit schedule to these accounts nationally.
- Tradeshow representation
- Work on their own initiative with the ability to prioritise and organise your workload.
- Contribute to all monthly sales meetings and targets
- Provide Monthly progress reports to the commercial management team
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ previous experience in the sales of plumbing and heating products is essential.
Preferred Skills and experience
Knowledge of plumbing, heating, bathroom and related products.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and have the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- Possess a high level of organisational skills and problem-solving ability
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Possess good team working skills.
- Possess a full clean driving license.
- The salary on offer will depend on experience, however there is eligibility to earn commission.
Car allowance or company vehicle will be provided along with Mobile phone, laptop etc.