Role reports into Sales Manager
- Sell our clients service and develop and maintain current clients in a specific geographical territory.
- Achieve specific sales targets monthly and annually.
- Record your daily activities and sales results using a tablet or laptop.
- Be an enthusiastic team member and actively participate in training and sales meetings.
- Proficient with computer systems and utilize company computer system to maintain a current database of clients, and prospects.
- Submit call reports and sales orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate with the CSRs regarding client relations, and potential upgrade possibilities
- Manage the business relationships with existing customers and maximise business opportunities within this sector.
- Identify areas for growth for the company in the Commercial and Household sectors
- Monitor and analyze, real-time customer transactions.
- Sales experience required; this can be telephone of field sales experience.
- 3rd level qualification desirable, but not essential
- An ability to empathise with the customer is essential.
- Strong communication and account management skills
- Utilise prime sales time as effectively as possible, make as many contacts and meet as many prospects as possible
- Work on and assist your Sales Manager on the promotional campaigns of company in the area
Key Competencies Required
- Strong face to face, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong excel, power point and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and reactive approach
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible to working with multiple teams
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View