A permanent vacancy has arisen within the Engineering Department for a Systems Integration Analyst reporting to the Dealer Channel OpEx and Systems Integration Manager. This role can be based in Galway, Barcelona or Brussels.
- Serve as the System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment, maintaining the user interface, product configurator rules and updating fields as required.
- Manage the Salesforce.com application including ongoing requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Perform database maintenance tasks and ensure data integrity standards are upheld.
- Complete regular internal system audits and updates.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Document all Salesforce.com processes and workflows.
- Support other projects and activities within the Channel System Integration and Operational Excellence Programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
• Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience.
• Ability to communicate in English fluently. Other European languages are a plus.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- General knowledge of enterprise level software systems (Oracle, Windchill)
- Understanding of sales processes and product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with a customer-centric mind-set
- Strong data management abilities
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Team player who works collaboratively with stakeholders, including third parties
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Prior experience leading projects
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The role will involve the maintenance, repair and commissioning of the full range of HVAC equipment (air and water cooled chillers, roof top packages and DX room cooling units) and the....View
Opportunity to work in a Global Company that utilises IOT, Big Data and Bluetooth to drive innovation throughout their product range. Company deals with Firmware, Server, database, front end....View
The successful candidate will contribute to the overall quality assurance and testing effort on my clients portfolio of products including telematics hardware and firmware, enterprise softwa....View
A Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer is required by for our Galway based client. The Electrical/Electronic Design Engineer will work as Design Engineer in the Galway R&D center with r....View