The role of Scheduler is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling collections and deliveries from the management system.
- Scheduling driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
- Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
- Processing phone and email orders and payments.
- Resolving both customer and internal queries.
- Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
- Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
- Identify and deal with discrepancies.
- 1-2 years’ phone sales and administration experience.
- Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
- Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organisational
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
Shirt term contract role (approximate duration 4 months) which may be extended dependant on introduction of a new HRIS system....View
reportThe role will be responsible for the execution of all the daily activities required to manage shift responsibilities across Inbound (receiving, put away/replenishment) or Outbound (pic....View
Our Client is seeking to recruit a premier sales executive who will "hit the ground running" with the proven ability and track record to generate organic revenue growth via prospecting tools....View