Develop and drive best in class marketing strategy and plans for channel partners and end users within Ireland. Focussing on profitable growth and working closely with sales leaders, utilise a thorough understanding of the local market to ensure that MY CLIENT/COMPANY is successfully recognised as leaders within our target markets.
- Channel & Segment Strategy - ensure a well-documented go to market Strategy working with zone sales and marketing colleagues. Ensure relevant technology offerings are covered and that all aspects of the segment and channel are understood locally, such as market size, opportunity, trends and developments.
- End users/segments - working closely with sales teams increase our ability to create strong end user preference for our offering. Create demand with various techniques and fill a pipeline of leads for sales teams to develop. Understand the market competition - create and deploy a strong value proposition. Particularly in segments where frameworks, technical specifications, public sector procurement and new technology are key.
- Channel Partners - working closely with sales teams increase our ability to create loyalty within typical channels such as Contractors, OEM's, Specifiers etc. Deploy digital tools and programs enhance existing and create new relationships with our customers. Ensure commercial policy is in place and robustly deployed for the channel.
- Data - ensure a high level of data is maintained in our CRM for the customer groups managed. Ensure customer mapping, account allocation, classifications and platforming is managed and to support the business operation.
- Offer development - using the knowledge and insight gained from these customer groups feed into both the local and global offer roadmaps for our offers, ensuring no offer gaps and customer satisfaction.
- STEM, Marketing or Business management degree or CIM qualification.
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client facing capacity.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Operations will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations to support achievement of financial targets and delivery of the Strategi....View
The Material Planner is an active team member in planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers. This highlytactical position is responsible to monitor the flows of buy item....View
The successful candidate will provide transparency regarding all VAVE productivity projects for all the EMEA sites (Galway, Barcelona, Essen and Kolin). This role will directly drive along w....View
Research and create data driven solutions that enhance product lines and service offerings. ....View
The successful Candidate will transform data driven outcomes into fully scalable and optimised solutions for always-on production environments.....View